Sunday, August 11, 2013

JESUS: Don't Be Troubled! I will come back for You! --John 14:1-3

 John 14:1-3  
14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”
 More about how JESUS became real to me:
 My birth-father left my mother and I when I was about 4 years old.  Men that became my stepfather treated me harshly.  When I was 18 years old my stepfather (the minister) threatened me with being kicked out or he was going to divorce my mother and leave us all. My mother wouldn't kick me out into the world all alone so Mr. ---, left us all!  The man who adopted me and promised me that he would be my father forever left 5 years later and left his promises!!! :-(   :-(   :-(
 I am forty-six years old now and I love my mother very dearly.  I love now how she loves the people of Mongkok, Hong Kong and I love how she has never given up in her life! She has always fought for her children and tried to help those around her.  She always rested in God and learned how to bring others healing and hope!
 But I have always had trouble with older men.  I felt nervous and useless around them.  But Father God has been good to me and brought older men into my life and they have helped me through a mixture of kindness and kicking my butt.

They helped me finish my education (through kicking my butt and threatening with firing) and they inspired to be the man I am today!
 I always knew that JESUS loved me, but I had trouble talking to him and confessing my sin...
 But now I realize that JESUS (as Graham Cooke has said in a similar comment) is the most kind person that has loved me and taken care of me and been with me no matter how I felt about HIM!

Graham Cooke quote:
'Father, You are the kindest Person I have ever known.  You are the happiest Person I know.  You are the most consistent Person we have ever dealt with.  You never change.  Everything comes down to us from this Father of Lights, in whom there is no variation of shadow of turning.  You say with absolute confidence, “I AM THE LORD.  I change not.  I AM the same yesterday, today, and forever.”'
So the beginning of the story:  Jesus is standing with me with his arm around me and I can talk to him and walk with him and we can create solutions together to make the world a better place...

No one has to perish from JESUS!  Everyone can have eternal life and a more joy-filled life!

So JESUS in this scripture passage reminds how HE is building a room for his in Father's house and HE will not leave us orphans, but will return for all of us!!!  And HE prays for us and is in constant contact with us every day for we are seated with HIM in the Heavenly Realms (Ephesians 2:6)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment