Friday, August 16, 2013

MOVEMENT of GOD in JESUS IN MONGKOK! LOOK AT THESE PHOTOS TO SEE MOVEMENT OF GOD!


MOVEMENT of GOD in JESUS IN MONGKOK! LOOK AT THESE PHOTOS TO SEE MOVEMENT OF GOD!

Friends,

I don't really know how to use my phone camera.  I need prayer because I take a photo and it uploads to my google plus...but I don't really know how to make the photo adjustments, etc.

Well, in this blog I will be showing you photos that I have taken that somehow have become gifs...moving photos...photos of movement.

I believe that JESUS has set up my phone camera to make these photos to show how we are ministering in the movement of God here in Hong Kong.

I never really understood this idea of God moving in every way in a quick manner from Heaven to Earth.

Here is an explanation from John Paul Jackson:
You can buy his materials at: 

Here is what he says about movement:
 Did you know that every element in Heaven is alive and moving? · Did you know that you were created with the need to communicate with God through movement? You have deep internal instincts and motivations that are driving you toward dynamic, passionate worship. · Learn about the interaction of motion, sound, light, color, and energy in Heaven. Everything that happens in the throne room is worship. · Learn how your worship on earth can--and is meant to--reflect that of Heaven. "To touch true worship, we must enter into the realm of the supernatural; we must enter into the realm of God. To do this, we must give ourselves the freedom, then, to experiment, because if you don't have the freedom to experiment, you are ruled by something other than your spirit . . . But this is exactly what David did when he danced with all his might on the road from Obed-Edom. He gave himself the freedom to experiment, and this allowed him to dance like he had never danced before!" · Hearing this message will open your eyes to the throne-room significance of your active, adventurous worship!

God Bless My Friends...Enjoy The Movement Of God Here In Hong Kong!








Pastor Ken Harley :-)
iwirehk.webs.com
kharley@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment