Friday, August 16, 2013

Yat Tung on Lantau Island IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD! Read More! Luke 14:16-22

Yat Tung on Lantau Island IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD! Read More!

Dear Friends,

Yat Tung has been a place that THE KINGDOM OF GOD has visited many times in the last few months.



First,  we invited everyone to our Women's Conference near Yat Tung at THE YMCA OF HONG KONG CHRISTIAN COLLEGE.  We had a great time and the ladies who came got to experience JESUS in a way they never thought possible!

We invited over a thousand ladies to come and we made 500 T-Shirts to celebrate who we are in JESUS and we made a thousand gift bags to celebrate JESUS and we filled the bags with Christian books and materials that were donated for the ladies to know that JESUS really loves them!

You have seen the photos and my apartment was filled with bags!  What a miracle!  God provided me with funds to get everything and we had great joy during the event!


As you know...many people were busy and couldn't come celebrate with us at The Women's Conference.  I was surprised.  Churches set-up events after our event because they decided that they wanted to host their own event!  When I heard about all of these new events being started I told JESUS:

"Thank You JESUS!  Our brothers and sisters in Christ realize that we cannot minister to thousands of people on July 1 so they are making their own events so we can all minister to hundreds of thousands of people on JULY 1!"

Hallelujah!!!


So at the end of the conference, a few friends and a rented van helped us to bring all the bags back to my apartment. We had several hundred T-Shirts left and over 500 bags left.

My mother prayed and the LORD JESUS told her to give most of the bags to people in YAT TUNG.  For us...YAT TUNG was the place that JESUS wanted the KINGDOM OF GOD to Come!  Today, we gave away our last bags in Yat Tung! and now we are celebrating for we fulfilled scripture:  23 The master said to the servant, ‘Go out to the highways and country roads. Tell the people there to come. I want my house to be full! 





Luke 14:16-22

Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
16 Jesus said to him, “A man gave a big dinner. He invited many people. 17 When it was time to eat, he sent his servant to tell the guests, ‘Come. The food is ready.’ 18 But all the guests said they could not come. Each one made an excuse. The first one said, ‘I have just bought a field, so I must go look at it. Please excuse me.’ 19 Another man said, ‘I have just bought five pairs of work animals; I must go and try them out. Please excuse me.’ 20 A third man said, ‘I just got married; I can’t come.’
21 “So the servant returned and told his master what happened. The master was angry. He said, ‘Hurry! Go into the streets and alleys of the town. Bring me the poor, the crippled, the blind, and the lame.’
22 “Later, the servant said to him, ‘Master, I did what you told me to do, but we still have places for more people.’ 23 The master said to the servant, ‘Go out to the highways and country roads. Tell the people there to come. I want my house to be full! 24 I tell you, not one of those people I invited first will eat any of this food I prepared.’”


 So JESUS allowed us to have many gift bags so that we could give them away to people who would never come to church.  But they got a T-Shirt!  One man was so happy he put his T-Shirt immediately on...it was better than the other shirt he was wearing!
We are so thankful that JESUS allowed us to fellowship with many ladies at our Women's Conference, but we are so blessed that so many other ministries had their own functions on that day so that we could follow JESUS to the highways and byways of Yat Tung and bring the Kingdom of God there and see many people learn that JESUS loves them!

Amen!

Please pray that we will saturate more and more of Hong Kong outside of church ministries with the love of JESUS that HE has for everyone in Hong Kong!


God Bless You!

Pastor Ken Harley :-)
iwirehk,webs.com
kharley@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment