Monday, August 12, 2013

Jesus Helps You--Do You Accept His Help? John 14:13-14



Jesus Helps You--Do You Accept His Help? John 14:13-14

 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
After  I went to the doctor yesterday, I went to Pizza Hut for lunch.  It is near the doctor's office and it has free refills of drinks! I go there to eat and take my medicine.  In my mind the staff at Pizza Hut help me to get better.  They are usually nice and helpful!  They help me to get better! Yesterday, Mother and Richard also came to lunch, too!
It is easy for us to ask people to help us...but do we ask Jesus? You see, Jesus is at the right hand of the Father praying for us. He is working with Holy Spirit and Father to help us and be with us all of the time.  Jesus is with us all of the time and is helping us, but do we realize HE is with us?

For example:  If you are having breakfast and then going to work...do you realize that  Jesus is right there helping you to wake up and he is giving you creative ideas for the day? Most of the time we are tired and want to sleep on the bus...even during those short sleep times, Jesus will give us a dream and a peace about our day and how we can overcome something in that day!

A friend once told his students to pour Jesus a glass of orange juice when they were having breakfast. Then they could talk to Jesus and tell him everything! My friend would laugh because at the end of the talk he would tell the students that Jesus loves them so much, he will give them his orange juice for them to drink!

If you ask Jesus for help, HE will do anything to help you?  Don't doubt, but BELIEVE!

HE IS WITH YOU EVERY MOMENT! Talk to HIM and learn to walk with him and he will tell you his secrets and you will share them with people and they will come to Jesus and be healed!!!

God Bless You!
Pastor Ken Harley :-)
kharley@gmail.com
iwirehk.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment